Saturday, October 13, 2007

One of the perks

There are many great things about having children. Many people will say that the best is that they love you unconditionally. While that is true, I'd like to think that most people that I have a true friendship with love me unconditionally. I've certainly found that my friends are much more forgiving and accepting than my family, although even my mother seems to be mellowing as of late. So the love from my children, although sweet and wonderful and certainly not taken for granted, is not the most unique gift that they give to me. What is? The fact that I can spend much of my time playing, being silly, singing and dancing in supermarkets, and running around playgrounds without anyone thinking that I'm weird. I am, of course, but I don't want everyone to know. Just you guys. Everyone else can just see me as a really good mother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I am SO glad that you are here in the blogging world! So far, pretty great! I will add your link to my blog today!
You are a great Mom, I've always thought so. And I too love having an excuse to dance in the supermarket.
I won't tell Firts Son about this Dane character, but he'd better watch it!
- Tricia