Sunday, October 14, 2007

Dirty Sexy Money

The best new show on television. Also the only new show that I have bothered to watch, but it's so good that it must be the best. It's interesting, funny, well written, well edited, and it has a Baldwin. If you're not from Massapequa you probably won't care about that; in fact most people who are don't care about it either, but apparently I do. The other thing the show has is Peter Krause. Great actor from Six Feet Under and Sports Night who could probably make any show worth watching. So check it out. I have no idea when or what channel it's on because I have taken back control of my schedule from the television by using the DVR and watching at my leisure. Brilliant invention.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The DVR is absolutely the most brilliant invention ever!! It is my favorite, favorite technology. Well, that and the washing machine!