Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NKOTB

They're back! Yes, they're still really cheesy, but Jordan and Joey are also still really hot, and I love their new song. That's right...I'm not afraid to admit that I've sought out and played the song several times this morning. Click here to listen. Good stuff. Brings back memories of Jones Beach and high school, especially of the performance they did in our auditorium. Whether or not you were a fan (I'm pretty sure I pretended I wasn't, but I was secretly crushing), it was pretty exciting to have them right there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny. I was watching them on the Today show or something while I was in the hospital and tellng everybody about how they came to my school aout 30 seconds before their rise to superstardom! How exactly did it happen that they would come to one little suburban Junior High? I really wasn't faking disinterest, instead I faked interest and got picked to go up to the stage and ask a question. OOOH.

Delilah said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

I'm so jealous. What did you ask?

sliced tongue said...

Not quite sure why, but this post really makes me miss you. :-)