Sunday, December 16, 2007

Somebody to talk to

We have had visitors for the last four weeks, so I haven't had that much free time. But the larger reason why I haven't posted anything for a while is that I've had people around to talk to. Of course William and the kids are here, and I do have friends and other people that I see on a regular basis, but it's not the same as being surrounded by people all day long. That's the hardest thing for me about working from home. Even if I was alone in my cubicle for any length of time, I could always hear other people around me. The opportunity for conversation, trivial or otherwise, was always there. Now that it's not, I need an outlet for my random thoughts. It's not nearly as enjoyable as wandering into somebody else's cube and babbling, but for now it will have to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.